Monday, October 15, 2007

ABOUT ME !

As you all know I am a SAHM I have five beautiful children and as long as I can provide food for the table , im going to stay this way.
I recently started looking for ways to make money at home. I'm not crafty so I cant sell hand made produts. Every extra dime I get I spend on things my children need. So I to am stuck like the majority of women out there !
I do write, though im a newbie and I love what I do. I could spend my life writing and writing and writing.. Did I say writing?
I have never had a writing class but im still working on my book ! It may never get published but im doing something for myself in between making meals and tucking my babies into bed.It makes me feel good.
I'm always game for a buck.(Not a deer) I'm always happy to save a dime and in sixteen years my favorite shopping experience has been clearance racks and getting T's for two dollars.
Hmmm... I hate to say it and don't take this the wrong way.. I'm cheap ! (In a good way) I have to be I live on X amount of money and have to be !
Unless you want to hear about spilled milk in my shoe thats about all I have to tell for now about myself.

Posted by Momma to five at 7:49 PM 0 comments Links

No comments: